1. Monday, February 15th is an asynchronous day. There are no live classes and students are expected to work independently to complete assignments. Assignments will be posted on Math, ELA, and Expedition Google Classrooms.
2. Portfolio Conferences: Be on the lookout for an email from your Crew teacher about portfolio conferences! Conferences will take place the week of March 1st.
3. Personal Narrative Publishing Party! You’re invited to attend our ELA classes on the morning of Tuesday, February 23rd. Students will share an excerpt from their personal narrative. Details to come next week!
4. Global Arts Update: Students will begin their next Global Arts rotation next week. Students will have World Cultures with Christina. Their Global Arts schedule will not change. More information can be found in the Weekly Overview.
5. Friday, February 19th is a teacher workday. There is no school for students.